Discover Gloreha Collezione
The technological solution for the whole upper limb: Gloreha Collezione.
Gloreha Collezione is the most complete technological solution for the whole upper limb:
- One therapist, two rehabilitation devices: Gloreha Sinfonia and Gloreha Aria.
- More solutions for all the phases of upper limb rehabilitation, from Passive mobilization to Interactive Games, passing by Bilateral training and Active-Assisted mobilization. Furthermore Functional exercises and Multisensory stimulation enrich the therapy.
- Modularity: hospitals and rehabilitation centers can compose the devices according to their needs and create a customized combination of technologies and therapies.
Gloreha Sinfonia is a robotic device for hand rehabilitation.
It is ideal for all the neuromotor recovery phases. Sensors, actuators, 3D animations, dynamic arm supports: a symphony of instruments combined for the good of patients.
Firt of all Gloreha Sinfonia is a rehabilitation glove which supports finger motion, while detecting voluntary active motion.
Each motor exercise is enriched by a multisensory stimulation and a simultaneous 3D animation on the screen.
Gloreha robotic glove detects each finger movement and, according to residual motor skills, partially/totally supports patient.
A patient can use his/her healthy hand to replicate similar movements on the affected hand through Gloreha robotic glove.
Furthermore Gloreha Sinfonia is a fantastic means to start functional recovery, because:
- the patient is free to move the arm in the sourranding space;
- monolateral and bilateral task-oriented exercises are available;
- real objects can be used during therapy.
Within Gloreha software, several settings are available. For instance: video previews, customizable vocal instructions, monitoring performance improvements, interactive games.
- Gloreha Sinfonia allows functional training and the interaction with real objects.
- Patient’s arm is free to move in the space.
- Monolateral and bilateral task-oriented exercises are available; real objects can be used during therapy.
- Within Gloreha software, several settings are available. For instance: video previews, customizable vocal instructions, monitoring performance improvements, interactive games.
Gloreha Aria is a sensor-based therapy device designed for motor recovery of impaired upper limb.
Gloreha Aria offers specific programs that help patients to move arm, wrist and fingers. Therapists can customize therapy by focusing on a specific motor task.
Gloreha Aria is equipped with sensors* that can detect any movements in space. The software processes and displays them on the screen. Patients can perform motivational and challenging games. Difficulty levels are automatically adjusted on the basis of patient’s performances.
A dynamic support partially or totally compensates for patient’s arm, that is free to float in space.
The ergonomic shape of the table and the automatic height adjustment of the work surface optimize patient’s position.
An integrated touchscreen PC provides a user-friendly control panel for therapists and an intuitive feedback interface for the patient.