Gloreha devices are extensively used on neurologic patients with motor and/or cognitive deficits.
They can be effectively applied in sub-acute as well as in chronic phase to support distal, proximal, functional and cognitive recovery. The most frequent indications are: Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Neuropathies, Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Gloreha devices can also be useful supports in the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders and in the post-operative stage.
- Maintenance and improvement of the joint range
- Proprioceptive stimulation
- Improvement of visual-spatial and attentive skills
- Increase in functional independence
- Reduction of pain, oedema and hypertonia
- Prevention of adhesions, contractures, and immobilization damages
- Improvement of joint metabolism, lymphatic and blood circulation
- Maintenance of functional skills and body perception
- Increase in coordination and dexterity
- Increase in grip and pinch strength